We are seeking qualified Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant to work with our growing Nephrology practice.
Candidates for consideration will have completed a formal Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant program at an accredited college or university and be Board certified as a Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant from ANCC or other certifying board. Two to three years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner/Physicians Assistant is preferred. Current Ohio RN and APRN as well as BLS is mandatory.
Unity Nephrology is an established and growing practice in Northeast Ohio.
Our practice provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for kidney disease and hypertension, an excellent opportunity to practice all aspects of Nephrology
Our practice highlights include:
- Blend of outpatient/inpatient practice
- Practicing full spectrum of clinical Nephrology
- Competitive, guaranteed salary
- Signing and performance bonus options
We’re proud to offer a value-based practice model with a diversified patient base, competitive salary and benefits.
Our practice is proud to share several of our physicians have been consistently named as Northeast Ohio “ Top Docs” by Akron Life and Leisure and Cleveland Magazine as well as being recognized as the NorthCoast99 Best Place to Work.
Watch the following short videos to hear from Dr. Deo about the various aspects of working as a Unity Health Network physician.
- Benefits of being a Unity Health Network physician
- Unity Health Network Supports our Growth
- Vital Aspects of Unity Health Network for Physicians
- What attracted me to Unity Health Network