The average person takes more than 2 million steps per year. That’s why it’s important to choose the very best when it comes to foot and ankle care. Our expert podiatry physicians utilize the latest advances in podiatric medicine to ensure that you get the highest-quality care available when you need it most.
- Preventive care of foot and ankle problems
- Diagnosis and medical treatment of the foot, ankle and lower extremities
- Diagnosis and treatment of foot and ankle pathologies, including trauma, reconstruction and limb salvage
- Surgical treatment of the foot, ankle and lower extremities
- Treatment for ingrown toenails, calluses, athlete’s foot, fungal nail, diabetic foot infections and much more