Appointment self-scheduling is a new feature that saves you time by allowing you to schedule online, from your computer or smartphone, in just minutes.
Please read the following information, then select the instruction guide below so you may access the program either via the patient portal or the Healow app.
- Self-scheduling is for patients in need of sick visits. A sick visit is an office visit that occurs when you’re not feeling well and want to concentrate on problems or ailments that would bring you to the doctor’s office (cold, flu, stomachache, etc.)
- When self-scheduling an appointment, check to ensure the physician selected participates in your health insurance
- Please make sure you select the correct practice location when scheduling an appointment with a physician that visits more than one office
- Once appointment is scheduled and you receive confirmation, changes cannot be made on the Portal
- If you need to cancel your appointment or change any of the details listed on your confirmation you must call the office
PATIENTS MAY SCHEDULE ONLINE
• With another Unity Health Network provider
• At another location
• For their children by using their own account