We are looking for board eligible/board certified Family or Internal Medicine physicians that desire practicing medicine with autonomy while sharing in the benefits of operational infrastructure support and savings.
Our practice highlights include:
- Outpatient only practice or option of a mixed model of inpatient and outpatient
- Dedicated group hospitalist coverage at 3 local hospitals
- Flexible scheduling options
- Teaching opportunities
- Care Coordination Center
- Nurse Triage team
- Post-acute care network
- High Risk Care Management program
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Efficient specialty physician network access
- PCP locations are all level 3 NCQA recognized
- Telemedicine for timely access to network providers
- In-home digital biometric patient monitoring
- Comprehensive certified clinical support team
- Membership to the Ohio Independent Collaborative (OIC)
We’re proud to offer a value-based practice model with a diversified patient base, competitive salary and benefits.
Our practice is proud to share several of our physicians have been consistently named as Northeast Ohio “ Top Docs” by Akron Life and Leisure and Cleveland Magazine.
UHN physicians received, in consecutive years, the “Annual Patient Satisfaction Award” from Western Reserve Hospital for their dedication and commitment to what matters the most, patients.