Established more than 30 years ago, Unity Pulmonary Critical Care and Sleep Medicine is looking for BE/BC colleagues to meet the needs of a growing patient referral base.
Our physicians provide comprehensive pulmonary critical care medicine including: critical care, inpatient consultation, outpatient clinic, bronchoscopy procedures, navigational bronchoscopy capability and EBUS. If interested, candidates trained in Sleep Medicine may incorporate sleep into their practice.
Our practice highlights include:
- Blend of outpatient and inpatient practice
- Inpatient coverage at 2 local hospitals
- Large referring physician base
- Flexible scheduling options
- Shared call coverage
- Teaching opportunities
- Care Coordination Center
- Post-acute care network
- High Risk Care Management program
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record
- Efficient specialty physician network access
- Working with 9 colleagues in 3 clinical outpatient offices
- Comprehensive certified clinical support team
- Membership to the Ohio Independent Collaborative (OIC)
We’re proud to offer a value-based practice model with a diversified patient base, competitive salary and benefits.
Our practice is proud to share several of our physicians have been consistently named as Northeast Ohio “ Top Docs” by Akron Life and Leisure and Cleveland Magazine.
UHN physicians received, in consecutive years, the “Annual Patient Satisfaction Award” from Western Reserve Hospital for their dedication and commitment to what matters the most, patients.