- The program is currently limited to active patients
- Self-scheduling is for patients in need of sick visits. A sick visit is an office visit that occurs when you’re not feeling well and want to concentrate on problems or ailments that would bring you to the doctor’s office (cold, flu, stomachache, etc.)
- When self-scheduling an appointment, check to ensure the physician selected participates in your health insurance
- Please make sure you select the correct practice location when scheduling an appointment with a physician that visits more than one office
- Once appointment is scheduled and you receive confirmation, changes cannot be made on the Portal
- If you need to cancel your appointment or change any of the details listed on your confirmation you must call the office. Office contact phone numbers are located here.
Begin the Process
Log onto Patient Portal
Located on the Welcome page is the Button to start your Search an Appointment. This button may be located on the very bottom of the page.
Enter your Providers Name
*If your Provider has multiple locations they will be listed*
Select the Location at which you wish to be seen at and Reason for appointment.
Select Reason for Appointment
The Next Available Appointment will display for selection.
Your Patient information is automatically entered for you. We need some Appointment details.
In section 2, add information that would be helpful for the Provider about appointment. Example; symptoms you are experiencing and onset of those symptoms.
Section 3 includes Payment Information & Appointment Verification
Please remember to bring your insurance card with you to appointment.
Phone Numbers under your Contact Details will be used.
Enter Verification Code by Text or Phone and Click Verify and Book.
You will see and receive confirmation of a successful Appointment Scheduling
If you need to cancel your appointment or change any of the details listed on your confirmation you must call the office. Office contact phone numbers are located here.