Do you have an appointment with one of our healthcare providers but unable to get to an office? Do you have a question about a recent health concern and want to speak with one of our providers without coming into the office?
Unity Health Network provides fast, efficient televisit appointments with our care providers so you can be sure to get the care you need when you are at home, work or away and unable to come into one of our care locations.
Watch this short video to learn more about Unity Health Network televisits.
How to Schedule a Televisit
To schedule a televisit appointment please call your doctor’s office first.
- See our alphabetized quick reference phone list to find a provider's number.
- Patients requesting a televisit must have a Patient Portal account. Learn how to sign up.
- Once set up, you can also complete the televisit via the Healow app (see below)
What is a Televisit?
A televisit is a virtual care appointment done via your computer, cell phone or other mobile device. Your televisit appointment takes place over an internet connection, in real time with one of our care providers to discuss your health concerns. A provider will assess your symptoms and concerns remotely and make any necessary care recommendations involving prescribing medications, scheduling follow-up appointments or directing you to seek care in an office for face-to-face care.
Types of Health Concerns Covered During a Televisit
PLEASE NOTE: If you are having an emergency, always call 9-1-1 for immediate help.
Patients utilizing a televisit can be seen for analysis and diagnosis of care concerns such as allergies, cold and flu, skin rashes, infections, joint pain, bronchitis, minor injuries, conjunctivitis, vomiting and headaches.
How Do I Get the Healow App on My Mobile Device?
Access/download the healow app via Google or Apple app stores:
(links will take you outside Unity Health Network)
If you want to do the televist from your phone, complete the following steps. NOTE: You must have a Patient Portal account prior to registering on the healow app.
- Download healow from the App Store or from Google Play.
- Use Practice Code “DGDABA” when registering.
- Login to healow with your Patient Portal ID and password.
- Access the appointment in your Healow app and continue through the questionnaire steps and start the televisit.
Help & Support
For portal and app assistance, contact your provider’s office. See our alphabetized quick reference list to find a phone number.