How is your health? Do you have narcolepsy, insomnia, or sleep apnea? Have you recently had an asthma attack? Have you been diagnosed with lung cancer? Do you use a CPAP machine?
We have created short videos of our physicians explaining the services which they provide.
You will also find articles, printouts, and other information related to the services which we provide. Check back frequently to see the updated information in this section.
We continue to have contracts with almost all insurance carriers. If you have questions about insurance coverage, please feel free to contact us and we will be glad to answer any questions you have.
New Patient/Existing Patient Office Policies and Forms
- New Patient Welcome Letter
- Medication List
- Pulmonary and Sleep Disorders Questionnaire
- Disclosure of Personal Health Information Questionnaire
Patient Information Sheets
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorders
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS)
- Epworth Test
- Sleep Apnea