Our team of providers offers a broad spectrum of services designed to treat, educate, and support our patients during their time with our medical professionals.
Our services are designed to be clinically excellent while also taking into account the needs of our patients. Our sleep medicine specialists have expertise in the diagnosis and management of the spectrum of sleep related disorders. We can also coordinate non-CPAP treatment of sleep apnea when appropriate and assist patients having CPAPadherence difficulties.
Our critical care specialists offer evidence based management to patients admitted to the intensive care or step down units. Our respiratory specialists offer patients access to cutting edge multidisciplinary research studies in sleep apnea and COPD.
Below you will find a short list of some of the many services that we provide. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema
- Pulmonary Fibrosis and Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease
- Sleep related disorders including: obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome
- Sleep Studies
- Epworth test
- Stop Bang text
- Lab-based study
- In-home study
- Lung Health Program in association with Western Reserve Hospital
- Smoking Cessation
- Lung Cancer Screening (Low Dose CT screening in affiliation with WRH)
- Abnormal symptoms such as cough and shortness of breath
- Abnormal chest X-rays and CT scans of the chest
- Pulmonary Function Studies
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Lung Cancer
- Advanced biopsy techniques