Otolaryngology otherwise known as “ENT” is the branch of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, throat and head and neck disorders. The full name of the specialty is otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
Established in practice for over ten years, Dr. Lutz provides comprehensive pediatric and adult ENT care. With clinical office support from a Nurse Practitioner, two certified Audiologists and a team of certified medical assistants our practice is able to provide 100% patient centered quality care for a full range of ENT conditions.
Common Adult and Pediatric conditions we treat include:
- Breathing abnormalities-obstructive sleep apnea, nasal obstruction, snoring
- Sinus infections
- Chronic ear and tonsil infections
- Swimmers ear
- Nose bleeds
- Nasal obstruction
- Head and neck masses
- Tempomandibular joint disorders ( TMJ)
- Skin cancer
- Balance disorders
- Hearing loss
- Voice and swallowing disorders
- Thyroid and parathyroid conditions